Friday, September 08, 2006

A New Texas Holdem Site is Born

Greetings,
Have you ever looked for a question about Texas Holdem and not found what you wanted?

When I first started playing Texas Holdem poker, I had a lot of questions too, and started researching the answers.
Now, after a long preparation and research period, I have just started a new site:

www.Texas-Holdem-FAQ.com,

aimed at beginners and intermediate players who look for fundamental answers to questions involved this fascinating game.Right now, the site has just started with a skeleton structure and some good content. But in the coming weeks, you will see a growth of useful information that I'll be uploading regularly.Check it out, and I hope you keep coming back for more.

Yours truly,

Jeff Rosales
Texas Holdem Player and Researcher

www.Texas-Holdem-FAQ.com

No comments: