Friday, October 19, 2007

Allinanchor.com - All About Internet Marketing

As a blog owner, I always hope my blog can have more exposure to the Internet world and attract more visitors. Therefore I constantly doing research on internet marketing, to see if there's any news or tips that I can apply to my blog to get more traffics.

Allinanchor.com is an internet marketing news blog that I've come across during my research. The site consists of blog marketing, brand management, site design, Search Engine Optimization and many more.

One of it's article mentioned that if you want your site to be on the top of the list, you have to make sure you write quality, engaging content, optimize your site to be relevant to the search terms and buy text links advertisements. SEO isn't hard but it's expensive! Besides the SEO, there are also posts that I'm interested such as, "Increase Profits, Decrease Customer Base" that described the unprofitable customers as parasites, which I strongly agreed! I do hope my boss can read about this someday. :)

If you have owns a blog, you should definitely check out Allinanchor.com for some great internet marketing tips.

No comments: