Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some Hold Em Strategy From the Best

I was around at a friends place last night, passing the time before heading out with a quick game of Hold Em. Keen to test out the new lessons I had learnt from my browsing through the poker archives, we got stuck into it. The game was fairly even, with neither of the four of us getting a clear advantage over the others. As we were leaving, I noticed one of my friends had poker book lying around on the counter. Then I saw the cover image - Daniel Negreanu - and had to take a closer look.

What I discovered was an great source of poker tips and advice from various sources, and an opportunity to apply these skills to my next game. Eager to see if there was anything of this type available on Amazon, I came across this - Power Hold Em Strategy by Daniel Negreanu.

The books only available for pre-order at the moment, but I've already gone ahead and secured mine, and given the articles by Daniel that I have read before, this should be a gem!

No comments: