Thursday, September 13, 2007

Criticsrant.com - very entertaining


As always, surfing the web always brings new and interesting sites to blog about. This time I ran across a very entertaining site; Critics Rant. I found well-written and thoughtful reviews on current in-theater movies, DVD discussions and TV show reviews and opinions.

I was looking for reviews on “Transformers”, and boy,did I get them. The great thing though, is the fact that this is an interactive site. With rants and rant-backs for all the postings, everyone gets a chance to give their opinion on movie reviews, including DVDs and even TV shows.

Wow! some of the discussion gets downright heated! I didn’t know some people were so passionate about their TV shows. You can also sign up for the daily rant newsletter and get an encapsulated version of what’s going on at criticsrant.com, including movie discussions delivered straight to your inbox.

No comments: